Thursday, August 16, 2012

Monday to Thursday

Monday, finally accomplished the livejournal with my own hands. It's really a great sense of accomplishment as since Secondary school I recognized myself  as an IT IDIOT. What more everything disappeared when I was done at the end and I re-started all over. After I got done, I feel so....
Baby had a tough interview and I waited for him until 8pm before we have our dinner together. ( I missed him so badly even though it's a short while, although I see him everyday.)
Sample of the parcel I did for giveaway. 


Tuesday, I had a mixed feeling of being upset/happy because during the jog, I injured my knee. I think it was when I force myself at the fitness corner but I was also unsure of it. So, when we do the sit-up I told baby that I injured my left knee, but..
 
Like a meh? 
and then he continued doing his own exercise when I begged him to come and look at my knees. ='( I'm not whining, it was really protruding. 
and then,
when I got home I re-called yan kaykay the blogger peeled mangosteen for her bf and I was lazy la. 
So I asked baby to peel the mangosteen he specially bought just for me.. 
So unwilling, because he never peeled mangosteen before....

Opening the bag

.

.

 After awhile, he finally got some shell off =)

.

.

*Tadah

.

He say cannot post pic of his face cause he never shave, so.. he got cowface lor =p

 After that right, he very DU LAN.  
He say, " We spent $4.66 in the end only got so little to eat? 
So pathetic.
 Later in the night, I feel quite loser la.
I cried because I feel that he don't love me cox he hit me really hard in our smacking game.
In the midst of it, EGO strucked right onto my head, then I feel depressed.

 Actually,
baby is really very nice to me but he isn't the kind he can care/shower me love 24/7 like
 
He need alot of space of his own yet... I always can't make space for him. I'm a very lousy partner I know. 
But, all girls want their partner to care for them like 24/7 what?
No meh?
Girls, very easy one.
Just Hug them/pull closer to you say, 好啦好啦,下次不会。 (Of course you have to mean it)
Then Kaboom, everything resolved what. 
To me, for a couple to last in LOVE,
NEVER EVER EVER say BREAKUP/DIVORCE/ROLL AWAY. *yadayada similar words
(strains the r/s so badly right?) 
 
It really made me felt like this leh *SOBS* 
I'll never let us end a night with a quarell/fight or argument because,
SIMPLE,
I don't want to step into my parents shoes. 
( I have to grow our of it!)
image 
I want to have a happy family in FUTURE. 
.
.
Actually, whenever I cry and tell baby why am I crying or why am I feeling upset I feel is just that I want more attention from him.
I really want him to keep loving me and not feel sick of me.I want to feel like this one day,
image
(after fights I always realised it's because of me feeling inferior about myself that leads to this) It's very difficult for baby to understand how I feel because he never know/knew the feeling of being foresaken by your love one. He never understand the feeling of yearning somebody to love you. 
Then, I don't know how I fell asleep sniffing the Vicks thingy. 
And then...I had fever and headaches after crying. (had to swallow 2 paracetomols)
Wednesday, I though I'll feel better after the paracetomols but NO! 
So painful, I feel my brain almost exploded. 
Baby got me fried noodles but he forgotten my favorites.
(Noodles mixed beehoon and chili sauce so he got me his own favorites.)
=.=|||
We spent the whole afternoon watching 回到三国。
I don't know why but aroung EP 13, it's getting boring?
image 
But, I still love TVB dramas. Never fail to keep me entertained, I love it better when baby is watching it with me. 
.
.
.
So annoyed with my parents.
WHY? 
OMG!~ 

I want to do this to my mum, 
image 
She is getting mental I feel.
Went to T3 for Popeyes.
Then T1 to pick Jean and some food.
Finally T2 for my sister. ( so fucking slow de)
 I very happy when I reach home because my sister bought me many NICE STUFFS! 
 New platform slippers from BKK, 
Why so painful one? 
my toes all blistered. 
All-Time FAVORITE ( prefer the hard candy)



Alot more gifts I received from my sister but I haven take pictures yet.
When babylove told me intially he assumed all SG mum's were nonchalant to their child. But he realized our family were the only " SPECIAL" ones. 
I miss his mum so badly, madly.
She is the best mum, jealous of baby.. 
image

P.S : I want a day from GOD to let all the worries go AWAY. GOD, please let me feel HAPPY. 
image
BYE BLOG!~




No comments:

Post a Comment