Tuesday, August 21, 2012

一眨眼就过了四天了啊。
Long weekend just passed like that.
Took MC on the 17th, I kept having headache. 
was actually already prepared for work but was dragging my feet and ass. 
Changmin Dragging Jaejoong 
And..when I reached SK station, God signaled me not to go to work.
NEL TRAIN POWERFAILURE?
So, I got out of the train took a bus to the nearby clinic and the doctor pointed at my face and said,
" You have virus"
Simi virus I also don't know but he was in his mask and look as if he is unwilling to talk to me.
 
Oh,I want to forward to the night before. 
While waiting for baby to be home,
Cooking Jubjub took over the kitchen.
and tada....
Baby's Favorite Noodle




凉拌豆腐
 It was my first attempt with the toufu and baby just gobbled everything up. ( I think it is successful la because even me who hates toufu ate it)
*Baby say too much LAO GAN MA! (I will remember)
.......
Back to my MC day, actually I can't remember what me and baby did or ate? =(( Partial memory loss.
But I think after jogging I managed to cheat baby to do face mask with me, from what I heard after exercising your pores open so it is the optimal time isn't it? 
I wish I can go out like that, I think I look chio-er


 On the saturday, I've been thinking alot thus...
I have decided to go on a diet. (til now it's already 3 days but weighing scale spoil how?)
First day of diet, (FOR ME)
CAESAR SALAD IN THE HOUSE
I did one for my sister too, but don't know why look so pathetic? Maybe because the sauce, croutons and cheese are aside but she says that it is yummy.
BABY'S LUNCH
JUBJUB'S FRIED RICE
ABALONE MUSHROOM WITH CHILI AND GARLIC
CRABMEAT GOLDEN MUSHROOM SOUP
I drank the soup too but still don't feel FULL.
I expected this because my appetite really damn ENORMOUS ever since baby's comeback.
 
Then, at night I just drank the soup my mum cooked.
Lotus soup I think?
Second day's diet (FOR ME)
BEEF SOUP WITHOUT RICE
 How to feel full I also don't know but me and baby already famished until want to die. 
BABY'S LUNCH
BEEF PEPPER LUNCH
Damn saddening because Compass point just opened Pepper Lunch in their Kopitiam so gam gam hou I diet-ing. I really want to eat~~~ Rah~~~
Dinner, ate some chinese salad again and drink soup.
Third Day's Diet (FOR ME)
I took fried fish soup but no picture because I have it all the time and it is not cooked by me what?
Baby had his favorite and boring BAN MIAN like again.
I had a fight with my mum yesterday's evening and also baby. My mum said that I'm living in her house and asked me to get out of the house. ( I had to swallow all my pride once again because I know we don't have the ability YET to live without my mum or this home. 
He don't understand why I had to flare up at my mother, don't understand why sometimes I am nice to her. I can't give in to her all the time, she feels that she is right. I need to have my own stand but that does not mean I do not love her or respect her. She IS very annoying. 
But, I can't change the fact that she was the one that carried me for 10 months and brought me to this world. 
I know how much baby is affected by all these shits going through all these months and I don't feel any better. In fact, I have been trying really hard to not let him feel this way. I really wish GOD can stabilize everything for us. 
This is what I do to baby every night,
because he like to roll on the bed every night.
* Like a child (Sometimes cute but sometimes annoying LOL)
This is what my sister got me from BKK, 
I like everything she bought =D
Baby's pathetic gift LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment