Wednesday, August 29, 2012

MIND FUCK MEEEE-SELF

Had a BIG BIG fight with baby over this blogshop model that was suppose to receive her parcel from us by RAN away to meet his BF instead. 
Such a big fight, I feel it strained part of our relationship at that point of time.
He thinks that I am stupid as  I didn't get that girl's number but I am making space between our partnership by building trust although she only plan to meet up 3 WEEKS after payment was transferred.
SO MAD ANGRY.. with her.. but I tolerated and even tried to make up for her. 
In the end, she still chose to ignore my tweet!!!!!!! *Screw her seriously!
But at the end, if I am pretty enough or my vocabulary good enough maybe I wouldn't need her help so at the end I tell myself again, I only got myself to blame. 

.
.
I don't understand why guys have to ogle at girls thus,
Normal between couple isn't it? 
But it hurts me alot for us to quarrel over this. 
 
if you want to ogle at girls infront of me... 
BUT
again I know I only have myself to blame, if I am good enough he don't have to look elsewhere.
Because I am FAT thus,
inferiority sets in.
image
I don't want to be like that what? 
But I know la, don't complain or feel sad if you don't do anything right? 
.
.
.
.

Baby started work yesterday, this time I don't feel that heavy..
image 
mainly because he have not move out from me,
I know I can still see him just that I have to wait for him to be back.
A childish side of me feel mad, angry and upset that he does not have a proper working hour. 
BUT,
I gotta empathize with him right? He just started his job how can he say no?
BUT, the DU LAN part is,
EAT HOTPOT also not work what?
So, I try to mind fuck myself that I will not be mad, angry or upset.. I shall watch drama while waiting for him to come back. 
Secondly, his job don't look really tiring to me as of now,
image
can cab everywhere and get claim one? Why so COOL?

I think I can also prepare him some breakfast for tomorrow. 
Am learning to be a good wife.  
image 
 WHATEBER LA JUBJUB?
I went to research on how to be a good wife and I shall BLOG it now to set it as a reminder to myself.
image 
*Faints
HOW TO BE A GOOD WIFE
I. FEEL SECURE 
Putting yourself down in front of him is another way of insulting his taste in women. If he is with you, it's because he wants to be. He will find you beautiful even if you don't feel like it, if you act the part. Remember that attitude and willingness are large parts of being sexy. Poor self-esteem and a "void" in your life is terrible for marriage Make sure you still have a fun and interesting life. If your husband left tomorrow, would you still have girlfriends you see at least once a month, hobby clubs you go to, sports you play? If not, your husband will always be working to fill a void he cannot fill, and will feel inadequate and unhappy.
MY UNDERSTANDING: TRUST in him and yourself. 
TRUE LEVEL:  
Comment: It is difficult for woman to have sudden EGO boost unless something CHANGES. Thus, to feel secure, I will tell myself the things he did for me. Think of WONDERFUL + SWEET MEMORIES. 

II. EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS AND NEEDS
Except in the rare event that your husband happens to be psychic, don't expect mind-reading powers. If you want something, ask. If something is wrong, say so--but don't accuse your husband of things. Don't drop hints or figure he'll "come around". Communicate calmly clearly and directly to discuss your needs and goals: including discussing familial considerations, about having children and how each member lives his or her faith and beliefs. Relationships work best when each partner calmly expresses their current emotions. Frequently, an "I feel attacked" or "I feel sad" is all it takes for him to step back and ask, "Why?" Then simply say, "When you slammed the door, I felt ignored." Let "I feel" be your guide.
MY UNDERSTANDING: The right time to speak up and shut up from your partner.
TRUE LEVEL:
Comment: You have to JUDGE the right time/situation to know when you should speak up/ shut up from your partners/fights. But whatever, still have to TRY to talk nicely to one another. (REMINDER TO ME: He can hurt me, but I will never hurt him with words or actions.)

III.DON'T EXPECT THE MOON AND STARS
He needs to keep trying, you need to keep trying, but neither of you is perfect. Unmet expectations tend to frustrate everyone. However, if you both keep working on your marriage, you will always be covered, even when one of you comes up a little short. If your expectations are truly too high or unrealistic, then set standards that are obtainable. For example, it is unfair to expect to be lavished with possessions and have the love of your life home for every meal. Should you want more together time, be prepared to have that desire fulfilled at some expense.
MY UNDERSTANDING: Be CONTENTED
TRUE LEVEL:
Comment: Although it is easy to be easily contented, it does not mean that you do not feel disheartened when your partner chooses to speak nasty or act nasty during fights.You have to make your partner BELIEVE that it takes 2 HANDS TO CLAP! 
E.g, the chopstick story

IV.GIVE HIM WHAT HE NEEDS
 If he needs sex, give sex to him in a way he wants it. If he needs his space, give him space. If he needs time to be with you, give him your time. If he needs you to listen, listen to every word he speaks including his unspoken words. If he needs respect, give him your respect. The key is to learn about your husband's needs. Ask him what his needs are. Then, give without condition. You give him because you love him and he deserves to be loved by you.
MY UNDERSTANDING: UNDERSTAND YOUR PARTNER NEEDS
TRUE LEVEL:
Comment: People that are clingy to their partner like me, need to learn how to make space and give 'alone' time to their partner to minimize fights over this. BUT, I still hope the otherwise. I hope he want me to KOLAR BEAR HIM. 

~THE END~

I shall try not to feel angry,sad while waiting for him at home later.
I MUST BE PATIENT! JUBJUB 加油!加油!加油!
Might not succeed as my tooth hurts~

No comments:

Post a Comment