Thursday, September 6, 2012

I NEED A GOD DAMN BREAK!


Am taking a break from my work due to the tremendous, incoming stress that is getting on my nerves and driving me crazy. 
Uh Huh,
image
Like literally.
Let me talk about something happy which starts with V'day (Chinese Valentine's day which is called the 七夕情人节
 Guess who got a surprise?
Poor baby's surprise was expose by my sister.
He layed the surprise on top of my netbook which I didn't realise as I kept complaining that I was feeling really HOT~!
image 
(很热勒)
Then after being alerted by my sister, 
I saw this =D
The flowers not real but I still love them because baby knows I like to keep things he buy for me =D
I love MERCI~~~~~~~
image 
 Cutest picture of baby looking so so so so so into " his own gift" 
LOL! 
Self-indulgence.
I love MERCI but I want to lose weight how to eat?
Baby have a habit of buying me chocolates for many many events.
I remember him giving me a box of ferrero roche on our 1st V'day ( Ang Moh V-day)
4 YEARS 1 MONTH AND 2 DAYS :D
I hope our love will stay strong til death.
(at least til my death can?)
Choy!~
Bedah, someone I don't think I can live without grew OLDER by 1 year on the 03/09/2012.
很老,可是没有我老what!
Suppose to celebrate her birthday at Bellini Room at St. James but when we went in it was like 
MEH~! 
image 
 Enjoying her tiramisu.
P.S The tiramisu from EMICAKES is quite yums if you are a cheesecake fannsie but then it truly does not taste like a authentic tiramisu. Taste like cheesecake with durian smell.
image
Having some Drag Queen Show which we do not enjoy and thus, 
wasted $30 BUCKS for the entry and headed to TABOO.
TABOO,
真的很多男人。
But all the 男人, 
Very sticky ( I think cox they never stop dancing),
Very girly( I think so they can get macho guys),
Very Kind( I think cox one of them volunteered to help me to make way to the washroom),
Another champagne shower night. 
image
 Becca feels paranoid the whole time because her face was reflecting I don't know what from the UV lights. 
( She blamed me because she used my mask?)
.
.
.
Fast forward to the day before, where my memory is fresh. 
Went to the ICA during lunch break to settle baby's Long Term Visit Pass and am really grateful to GOD and ICA and whoever that make the pass extendable. FUCKING RELIEVED.
image
 
At night, baby finally have some time for me and thus,
I made a request to din din at my favorite place at FEP! 
CLAYPOT!!! 
Yummsies you know!
Beef Horfun
Am still craving for it.
So small portion sia now.
This stall really last warning, everything also don't have?!
Don't even make sense they don't have hokkien mee but they have claypot hokkien mee?
The waiting time was so long,
I was drooling looking at the table by my left. 
( Looking at their salted egg yolk spare ribs and sweet sour pork)
Baby so evil, capture this =( 
thought he wasn't even looking at me. 
So mad hungry.. 
Almost dying from hunger face.
Why do I look so OLD? 
image 
Baby's Hokkien Mee
So Lucky, his came first.
 
So happy with the camera and not the food LOL!
I feel so unhappy and depressed looking at the photos today because around 1 year ago I think I look so much better la. 
Like Healthy, Pretty and Thinner.
Jiayou la JUB!
Work sucks but believe! 
Life is gonna be better! 
DEFINITELY!


No comments:

Post a Comment