Friday, September 28, 2012

Business

Just got done with Votiques' business trip with my favorite girl, Ching.
So mad tired. Everyday is walk and walk and walk.
Walk and then fall and fall. 
Miss my boy like a Crazy~ 
Babyboy is sho sho sho sweet~ I had a terrible friday morning and he called me up to check if I was ok. 
He also at work ok! 
Spilled coffee on myself, my table, my mousepad and the carpet. 
(Guess god doesnt want me to finish up my coffee)
I was mad at my sister because she rang me up twice to open the door for her in the middle of the night? 
How come like that? 
But, sweetheart pat me patiently until I fall asleep to appease my anger =D why so sweet like that! 
I hearts him so many!
2 大脸娃娃in the plane (Scoot)
Simple room like that at Phetchaburi Road, FX hotel Makkasan. 
(Not that wonderful but fine for a budget stay.)
 我们的Teevee, small fridge and chair. 
Had this bed all to myself.. Steph slept on a single bed but we actually merged the beds together.. 
Braided my hair at Khao San road for the first time in my life at $360 baht equivalent to $14.40 SGD
So itchy I removed it on the 2nd day I think. 
Bird nest from Yawarat, Thai baht $200 equivalent to SGD $8
(Not so yumss leh?)

Decided to be prettier for a day with my flowers LOL! From Steph=D
 Best Manicure ever from Bonanza Mall.. 
LOVE IT! 
So glad to be back here because of the boy. I miss him so badly during the trip ='( SOBS! 
gonna be busy with Votique already! I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment