Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Relieved or not?

  Babylove blamed me for making him stay another month in Singapore but, actually we don't have money for air ticket already and I can't imagine myself worrying about him all the way. Every min, every sec or hours and days.. He called me selfish, but. Even if I'm selfish, I just want to have you by my side to take care of you, care for you and to love you. I don't want you to be there alone with no kin, 叫地不应,叫天不应。 
  We went through alot to be together for four years, these few months we went through even more. All the known government units like the MOM, ICA, ROM, I gotta thank them seriously. I always thought that peopl there are like " Hey, don't mess with me if not it's your doom day kind" so I always be very polite to them. * Ya la, I know I coward can.
  We started launching our first online store together on the night of our anniversary, until today it's the third day yet honestly speaking since this is my own space, I have ZERO customers. I know people think that that price we quoted is pric-ey but what you pay is what you get. The goods in our store are all carefully picked, I dare say with my heart that NOT a piece is of low quality.Simply speaking, if the buyers only want cheap items then they can't complain if the quality is really bad because you get what you pay. Out of desperation for more viewers to votique.myshopify.com , I actually did up an advertisement in facebook and even sent emails to a few bloggers for advertorial pricings when we are actually low on credit. I really can't wait to do the first parcel because I've prepared very nice packaging and free gifts for buyers for our online store. *God, when will we get our first audience/buyer?
 我一直发胖!I know I'm getting fatter and it's the truth but hello? It's not the time to lose weight because, seriously when you have so many things in your head and you are accumulating so much stress by dieting it only adds on to my stress level so not for now. Me myself feel upset when I see the numbers on the weighing scale going up up up! It's damn saddening because I took one and a half years during secondary school days to lose 23kg but eating wholemeal bread and fruits and exercising alot. This is the partial reason why I reject dieting because that one and a half year was super miserable for me but I feel even more miserable now that I gained back everything. 老天爷,救救我吧!I miss my slim face because I don't have slim figure before LOL.
  Actually, I don't know where I find the power to love this guy ( my uh jiujiu) for so long and so deep but I guess it's the small things that make our love so wonderful. You feel happy when a guy that is a 100% MCP changed during the years to a 75% MCP isn't it? When I know him, he refused to carry my bag even when I begged him to do so, loses his patience at the slightest, like a 少爷。

                                                           When I'm still not so FAT.


  But now 男人十八变! Babylove, is the sweetest man on earth and I feel so fortunate ( minus the times when he give me the roll up double eyelid du lan face). I know I love him because he told me, he will cherish me ( sincerely infront of his family members and friends). I know I love him because he have to climb a mountain to meet me for lunch, he still surprised me despite his lazy attitude. I love him because after climbing the mountain he still took the extra miles to buy me tutu kueh from vivo because I only eat the tutu kueh there. I love him because he scolded the 7-11 auntie for hurting me cox she so gan chiong. I love him because he told me he love me even if I''m 92 kg again though my sister asked me not to believe him. I love him because he damn 自动 one, if I cook for him he will automatically do up the dishes and all girls hate to do the dishes isn't it? I love him because he help me peel the garlics cox I dont want my fingers to be stenched so he stenced his LOL! I love my babylove.
爱你一万年!



No comments:

Post a Comment