Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A long time since I written in this blog.
Facebook, was a portal where I thought I could express my thoughts freely.
Never in my mind did I thought about "begging" from people.
My love one see me as a "beggar".
I felt the ache.
Well, perhaps its just a chance to make me stronger in my thoughts.

Work and confidence is one thing that inter-link in my view.
Lack of confidence = Lack of motivation at work.
My life is in a mess now I know,
But,
It never occur to me that I have to change now.

I don't know how I feel towards it.
Whenever I see it,
My emotions stir,
I feel confused.
When I see it,
I feel happy.
When I don't see it,
I feel out of place.
When I see it with something else,
I feel disturbed.
I try to shun,
But I never could.


I need a break, I need serenity.
I need to get out of this "CAGE".


Here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment