Thursday, March 18, 2010

Last working day of the week

Have a swollen right eye and a sore right index finger.
Pain, pain and painful.
I'm tired yet after attachment at CRMCC,
I gotta rush to Price edward Road for my survey job and...
Right after the survey I gotta rush to Clarke Quay to work at Mulligans.
Poor baby gotta wait for me at home..
He wanted to buy some fish n chips for me but...
I'm coming home in the morning so ...
Life this week is really exhausting.
I feel sick of it.
Some things,
I don't know why I'm still hanging on to.
Meaningless life.
My bro called me today.
Not because he missed me but its because,
He need to get his letter because the solicitor claims that
they are coming down to
auction our property.
Broken Family.
* Take note: I don't care for everything and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment