Monday, March 29, 2010

Friday
Slept all the way in school.
Went to AMK to buy honey lemon and honey aloe vera.
Because of tt I couldn't make it on time for my $70 survey.
Haha, What makes it funnier was.
I threw the drinks in the bin.
Time at work passed really fast and I'm really tired.
baby♥ waited for me at home and I saw him sleeping like a log ♥♥♥

Bathed and went ZzzzzZ-ing also.

Saturday
bb♥woke me up at 0830!
Haha I was sleeping like a oinky =X
Hehe bb♥is a good boy.
He never complains when I do my make-up for million years. ♥♥
We went to Dhoby wanting to watch the Clash of the Titans 3D but It wasn't out yet =(
So met corinne and went steamboat tgther at usual la mei zi.
Corinne girlx2 was so fucking tired she left.
Caught a movie with baby♥ and Da ge.
How to train a Dragon

The Dragon seriously looks like a CAT!
And Hiccup the main lead looks like Grant ( my supervisor at Mulligans)
Hehe=) the storyline was alright,
At least better than Alice in the wonderland.
The show was really lousy!
Took a cab home,
Send Da ge to Woodlands First.
Checkpoint lehs.
Almost Die-ed!
Good thing is the uncle stays in Sengkang =))
Cabbed for 30 dollar nett.

SUNDAY
Woke up like Woah late!
bb♥ cooked lunch while I spent my time to make a card for my dearest Corinne=)
Felt bad that I had to leave sweetheart at home.
Tried to surprised girl.
But the wind was so strong the flame went out so many times!
Embarrassed shit!
Then slack for awhile and play with her sister =)
I small kids ( am not phidolphile)
how to spell? Don't know don't care.
Jean is coming back!
2 more months!
I missed her!


No comments:

Post a Comment