Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's a long time since I blogged,
Nobody is catching up with my blog.
But,
I'm bored now.
so...
Life in CRMCC is like shit.
My life is like shit.
I don't know when it started that I start to stay away from home.
Feeling depressed when I'm all alone.
I've realised at times in actual fact.
" Do i have any close friends at all? Am I just Imaginating?"
Babylove have been sweet to me these days.
Even picked me up from school.
Brought me to Del Mar.
He have been really understanding as he never scolded me for being home late.
I know he doesen't like me going home late.
Yet.
He just grumble at times.
=)
It just bothers me that I can't stay at home in peace.
Or even rest at home in peace.
I don't know what I really want.
Have not been working for a week and It bores me to death.
I miss being happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment