Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fifth day without Fruits

Sweetheart,
Was late for school,
Waited and waited for cab like a FOOL!
But,
Still LATE!
SUCKS!
Was damn sleepy during CS Lesson!
Couldn't Wait to finish Class,
As I was meeting Corinne to Lifebrandz to sign my form and Etc.
Met up with baby.
We had MOS Burger
Had my usual terriyaki burger which I lub alot =)
Ice milk Tea! Double LUB LUB!
Told baby Cor giap a BEAR!
Spent $26 bucks giaping for me.
Heartache for him.
Worked so hard yet just spent the money to giap bear bear for me!
Lub him so so much!
So swWwweeeeet~~~

Wanted this so badly,
I got it =)
This is Da Lang =)






These are my Latest ♥



♥


Baby caught this for me,

He tried tried and finally get this CUTIE FOR ME!

This shall be called Huggy♥

I♥my baby so much,

He give me so much love and make me feel like I am his one and only.

I miss fruits,

I wanna laugh at her.

And,

Let her laugh at me! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment