Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fifth day without Fruits

Sweetheart,
Was late for school,
Waited and waited for cab like a FOOL!
But,
Still LATE!
SUCKS!
Was damn sleepy during CS Lesson!
Couldn't Wait to finish Class,
As I was meeting Corinne to Lifebrandz to sign my form and Etc.
Met up with baby.
We had MOS Burger
Had my usual terriyaki burger which I lub alot =)
Ice milk Tea! Double LUB LUB!
Told baby Cor giap a BEAR!
Spent $26 bucks giaping for me.
Heartache for him.
Worked so hard yet just spent the money to giap bear bear for me!
Lub him so so much!
So swWwweeeeet~~~

Wanted this so badly,
I got it =)
This is Da Lang =)






These are my Latest ♥






Baby caught this for me,

He tried tried and finally get this CUTIE FOR ME!

This shall be called Huggy

Imy baby so much,

He give me so much love and make me feel like I am his one and only.

I miss fruits,

I wanna laugh at her.

And,

Let her laugh at me! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment