Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Second day without my beloved fruits

It seems rather fast that today is the seconday day Fruits is in Germany.
I get cocked up today for thinking that 2 pm is 3 pm.
I don't know how did I get that idea.
I just cocked up.
I was initially waiting for bus.
But I thought I was running late yet at the same time I had lots of things to complete.
Out of panic I guess? I waited for a cab in the rain!
When I was in the cab,
First thought was to msg jean about my stupidity.
Yet,
When I took out my phone I realised..
She wont be able to reply! -_-
Went to School like a fool,
Wondered in the bookstore.
Waited for my stuff to be printed and I printed them wrongly and jammed their printer?
today is a bad day isn't it?
Went to level 5 to configure wireless.
Yet, Again..
Something is wrong.
Not as if this is not bad enough!
My laptop and my sis's lappy cant log in to elearn!
And the substance are all inside!
Fucked up!
Anyway, Vulgarities are not restricted in my blog.
I miss my baby.. Silly him always fall alseep after eating at his workplace.
Felt bad,
Maligned him for ignoring me.
But he was so tired, deadbeat and suffering all the coldness!
I lub lub my sweetheart!
He is the only one I lub and will lub!
Kisses !

No comments:

Post a Comment