Tuesday, January 12, 2010

没有啊Fruits的第一天


I woke up rather late today as I was busy editing Vogue Facade Pictures Last night,
I hope this time there will be purchase from peeps!
Woke up around 1.
Washed up and,
Surprised baby by picking him up after work.
We went to the bank and,
He finally opened his bank account=)
Sweetheart sent me home and had dinner with me.
Stayed a little longer and left around 10.
I feel loved by baby.
Because when I say who is going to care for me when I cry now that Jean is not here?
He raised up his hand in the bus and Said: ME!
Haha! Cute! Loved!
Well, gotta start work on wednesday at Mulligan!





I promised Fruits I will blog for her everyday until she comes back.

Today is the first day without Jean Lee Yet Bing.
Although we don't meet up let everyday.
But I missed her knowing that she is not in Singapore.
I hate the feeling that I know next time when I feel sad, lonely or I need to cry.
I can't call her up and do the same.
I hope this 4 mths pass fast.
And Fruits,
Don't worry I will never forget or get used to not having you beside me!
I missed you sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment