Thursday, November 12, 2009

没有你的第一百十二天

ELDC,
Watched HK drama
DIE with San,
Mr Woon said he will give us warning letter if we do that.

LOL..
Joke.
Met Mr. Chong,

Changes made to our project,

Changes made me feel worn out..

Thinking of design to incorporate into our flash.

Makes my head spin.

"Excursion with Petx2"

The so-called excursion I had with Petx2=D
S
he had 2 free tickets to Sister's keeper,


Title: Poker King
Rate: 4/5

I Feel: 古天乐is so Handsome!
In the show, he seems to have grow old. He look kind of gullible and naive in the show. Showing his cute self in the show would totally attract his supporters=D Falling in love with a sick girl unknowingly, Showing how hard he never gave up even after insulted by Liu Qing Yun. Strong determination. Funny parts like how he ignored Liu Qing Yun in the show and etc. It was a GREAT SHOW!


Title: My sisters keeper
Rate: 5/5

I Feel: This show is really great, no boring scenes for me.
Anna was a sister born to keep her sister alive. She was brave to grant her sister wish and to keep the 'secret' / 'mission' given. I feel the mother was really selfish. Touching show that makes me feel more on family.

We took the couple seats again!
Haha..
This time is different as the people around us were not COUPLES!
Had my virgin try on the Jumbo Hotdog Combo!
Yummy!
But I feel it is rather ex though it was super filling!
Anyway, I love Cathay Cinema.

Shopped for my shoes and I was in a dilemma on which I should get.

Low Cash, High expectations.

Took a bus and queued for Astons,

Funny Manager But the cleanliness of the restaurant is 1/5 stars.
Walked around,
Wanted to buy a top and shop from cotton on,
But cannot mix!
Awww~
She is just so unlucky!
She stepped on a Bubble gum in a shopping mall -_-





Family,

Attitude and Understanding is the most important.

I don't feel that I have a family anymore.

Feel like a lonely orphan in the orphanage.

People I call my Father and Mother.
But does not love me the way, They should.
Aunt Lily from Australia called and we are going to meet her.

To celebrate Mum's birthday I guess?




Baby,

I miss you so much,

The misses to you ain't those that can be purely described by words.

Thoughts of messaging you and calling you.

Mentioning about you in every conversation.

Its incontrollable.

I want so much for you to be back and here in my arms once again,

Months passed,
I yearn to cuddle you.
Yearn to be loved by you just like the past.

You sang me a song over the phone,

动力火车-明天的明天的明天,

When you were singing the song to me,

Lyrics ran through my head,

Unfamiliar yet feeling so close to it.

Closed up in the room,

Listening,
Your voice seems to filled up the room,
Suddenly,
I felt your presence.
It was so close yet so Far.

Your voice,
the deepest comfort to me,
Knowing that you still love me..
I know you do.



爱的video



No comments:

Post a Comment