Tuesday, October 6, 2009

没有你的第七十六天

A sudden urge of having a blog.
I had a hard time thinking of a blog name because
I wanted to use the word "inamorata" for my blog's
address.
Bird was so smart, she gave me the idea
"jubinamorata"
Maybe it sound and look weird but
I like the meaning of the word.

Yesterday, I treated Mr Garfield to Suki Sushi
as his belated Birthday Meal.
The food was nice but I was feeling really
FULL.

Tako balls.It was not really delicious and in fact too hard.
But Mr.Garfield said that is was crispy.
After lunch went to meet Ah Bao for awhile.
Chat..
And went for a movie with Mr.Garfield at Cathay.
He keeps insisting in watching movie so we took a cab from
paragon to Cathay.
Guess what?
Taxi fare : $8.60
EXPENSIVE

Catch this if you are BORED.
I think Jean will like this.
I miss
FRUITS(Jean)

School is starting soon.
I do not look forward to it at all.
Have to go back to school on the 14th Oct,
reschedule my timetable for EFMA.
Guess I will feel the stress this coming SEM.

What I want is for you to be here by my side.
I am waiting and believing.






今天是没有你的第七十六天,
对你的思念从不减少,
想你的痛苦,
让的我心好沉重好沉重。
每个人想让我醒来面对真相。
我相信你对我的承诺。

No comments:

Post a Comment