Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yesterday was love's birthday ,
Went to school for CSP Schedule,
Got a friday off for myself.
But I don't see the point cox I will have to work!?
I wanna study hard but I doubt I will!





Had a reservation at Jack's Place,
I had their Jack's Chef Special ( Brown Sauce),
BB ♥ s had Black Pepper steak.
We also had chicken wings.
Me and sweetheart Lub the wings =)

Babyboy was sweet,
He know I like bread so he gave up his garlic bread to me.
Even when he likes it =)
Had a mini surprise for him.

But,
He was suprised NOT.
Went to Kbox to meet alex,
Had a mini suprise But again...
He was surprise NOT and angry!
He only like the vouchers I gave him.
-..-



Went home and fell asleep like a pig!
I like to sleep with bb's arm around me...
I never like to leave that comfort zone.



Lee yet bing is coming back.
Stupid bitch tt is enjoying herself so much!
Forget me le la!



P.S. Will post the pictures some day...


I WANT THIS PINK BABY!
from http://loves-coach.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment