Monday, December 21, 2009

I LUB BABY! ♥

Today is Jason's 21st birthday (My cousin),
I was bored!
Terribly bored.
My high waist was way too loose.
I am so fat yet I manage to get a even fatter size!





my babyboy!
Photobucket
I LOVE this perfume that I buy.. E design, smell and the price of $15 bucks.
Call me cheapo but .
I buy what is worth =D
Photobucket
lThis is what San bought for me the other day!
Its super nice I love it cause the strawberry inside is rich!
Anyway,
Munchy's product are usually nice =D
So, if you feel sick of Hello Panda..
Try this!


I finished zhnging my phone but I am lazy to take picture.
I finish wrapping the present and I love the present I bought!
I did not paint my nails because I am unskillful!
I love my baby to the max max max!
Everytime he is beside me I feel
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





No comments:

Post a Comment