Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy ♥

09/12/09
Went to watch Zombieland with San.
I forced her to watch...
BUT....
It turned out that I was more afraid than her!

This is the trailer=D
Show: Zombieland
Genre: Comedy/ Gore
Rating: 4/5
Comment: If you like to see BLOOD, you will like the show.
It is a entertaining show that
Captures your attention
every second without fail.
Not a bad show,
Worth the price =D

Pepper Lunch



Beef Pepper Rice! All time Favorite!



Look at Ah teng's tam jiak face! LOL! She will kill me ! haha! After that took bus 76 to some busstop at Paya Lebar. Was afraid that I got lost. So smart me just got down whereever I think have bus 158. LOL! Took 158 to baby's workplace. Guess what? In the end, I still got lost! haha! Lucky 1 stop only.

Had a fight with baby.
But.
I know he meant well.
I lub lub him so so much! ♥


11/12/09
Was suppose to stay back
But San decided that we go home and do our report.
Its the last week of ELDC and
I took some pictures with her.
Her face look so stone stone.-_- like that!

Wee San look so retarded. Do not LOOK at her pimple LOL! ooooOps? While waiting for the time to pass to pick baby up from work. . . . . I zi lian abit.
All the medicine Baby bought for me when he come back. The pink one is for Mense. The rectangle white and green one is for stomachache. The Blue one is for erm..I don't know? Phelgm? The capsules are for pain ease. Baby lub lub me so much=D
Haha! Picture concentrate too much on me!
Big Purple box: Bird Nest Mask ♥
Light Purple with Woman : He bought me 2 boxed of hair dye! Lub Lub Lub! We are going to dye our hair together.. Baby is so weird. He bought hair dye for me.. But he say my hair got too many highlights so .. He say I cannot dye -_-
Humph!

.............. Baby also bought me MP5. 2 Panties.Panda Bear Bear.Ear Piece =D
I love my honey Bunny


On my way to baby's workplace...
Loooooooooooong gggggggggggggg wayyyyyyyy!

12/12/09
Woke up at 0750 to go to the market.
Was so lost.
I don't know what to cook for baby.
So...
I bought prawns, onion, Char siew and Shao rou =D
I cant upload the food I prepared! =(
Blogger bully me again! Sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment